Saturday, January 11, 2014

About me...

I am Michelle, 52 year-old single mom to three adult children and three adult dogs.

I have a MBA from the University of North Alabama and BS from Birmingham Southern College. I am currently "retired" due to being diagnosed with Stage 4 Metastatic Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma 

I love anything outdoors, especially kayaking. 

I love to travel and have been to London, Paris, NYC, Mexico, Guatemala and many other places. 

I love to read and read about 1 book a week.

I love sports, especially football and softball and am a huge fan of the Crimson Tide and the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I love all music but praise & worship, country and classic rock are my favorites.

I also enjoy many crafts--crocheting, sewing, painting, etc. 

But most of all I love to write and have been neglecting it in recent years. No more. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home